WordPress Run: Create a Website & Get Traffic in < 1 hour!


wordpress-run-create-website-get


What you'll learn


  • Create a Wordpress website.
  • Customize your WordPress website.
  • Get traffic to your WordPress website.

Requirements

A Computer with an Internet Connection.

Description

In this course, I will help you learn to create a website very quickly using the most popular Content Management System, WordPress.

I will go through:


  • Explaining website creation in general.

  • WordPress website creation, setup & customization.

  • Ways & methods to get traffic to your website.

If you did miss a detail, message me about it! I will always have time to answer my students.

Who this course is for:

People who want to create a WordPress website quickly without taking too long in learning.

ENROLL NOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments